The first three pictures do not belong to me



Vintage silk headscarfs are so lovely! For short, long and medium hair...
New Hair

Old Hair
Its mean't to be like a passport photo :/

new hair

I also love this silk top (I have matching trousers and a blazer) It's my mums from India...


Like the dove necklace? Only £2 from Primark


Fringe- I wanted a block one but jus dont suite meThis following pictures are of my friend, also named Florence who has kindly given me permission to post some pictures of her various hair cuts.
She said: 'Yeah, ok, they don't look like me anyway.'
Ain't she pretty?
not me
Vintageness with the head scarve
Block. Fringe.
Love the fringe and length and thickness with the nautical stripes. Kinda Florence and Machine?
Full fringe, pony tail and stripes. <3 align="center">So that's it! Thanks for reading and please feel free to comment, ask questions and errr,, hopefully follow! Thank you to all my friends (Florence) who helped me with this and other posts!
Ooh, and quick question discussion thing:
What do you think of Justin Bieber?
I think he is ok. Don't like his pop music but his other music stuff is quite good and I had a dream about him, so I feel like he is a good person. Im not like one of those epic fans; I don't like them! I am going to lol at this when I next read it...
Also what about Willo Smith? And Jaden Smith? And Cody Simpson?
Anyway, please read my next post! Dunno what it will be about yet...
Flossie, Monster Munch Blog
xx
your new hair is fricking gorgeous and eww ewww ewww to all of them (sorry)
ReplyDeletelol its cool :) what the first ones?
ReplyDeleteand OHHHHH im so dumb what the people like JB <3 and cody simpson and WILO AND JADEN FOR MEH LIFAYYY eww hate smith people :///
ReplyDeleteyour hair looks so nice!
ReplyDeletegot a new post up if your interested <33
urghh your hair is amazing,AMAZING, AMAZING, -have i already said that your hair is amazing?!?!-. i do like the silky silk vintage headscarfs and the first photo really killed me; GINGER NINJA!! love the hair and the bow and lipstick.
ReplyDeletesoz but you just gotta have some, i mean ALOT of love for BIEBS, ahh JB. Willo, Jaden and Cody don't really drift that way for me they'r a load of codswallop.
xx