Sunday, 20 February 2011

Fashion in that depressing time before spring, don't even think of summer

I have discovered its not summer yet. And i can't wait til we are passed the stage of yet. Anyway, here are some pictures of new looks for this grungy, gothy, miserable, depressing period of time before spring...



red hair and white skin






my grung-y collection of shoes

Lace top: Newlook sale £10
Denim shorts: H&M sale £5


dress, primark £12














yum

Thanks for reading/looking and please follow/comment/ask any questions.
Tune in for my next post on something cool...

Flossie xx
Monster Munch Blog

5 comments:

  1. I cant wait until we are past 'yet' either lol. We need the summer! :) I love the black dress it looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that new look top, amazing!
    xoxo

    Freya

    www.wearitwithflair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! :) Yeah it's totally not summer; -4°F and the snow is everywhere :DD

    xx
    http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress! Stunning
    x

    p.s.: Last chance to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit and your shoes look epic!

    ReplyDelete