I love vintage, and newspaper articles, and vintage hair. This sort of stuff inspires me, I suppose. Like the gloves: I wear that colour nail varnish.
I am the proud owner of this lovely topshop sale bargain, at £15 from £26 or something like that. It is very vintage, and they had it just in my size, how lucky! So, yeah, I shall get more photos of that on a future post.
Jus a little picture I pulled out. I just like the complection of the nude (and warm) topman jumper, the red, red hair, the black makeup and the pink lips and cheeks. Oh yeah and the pale skin.
It has been so sunny I keep thinking it IS summer, or at least spring. This top is from Love at Topshop in the sale around summer ( £5 from something like £20) and £5 shorts (reduced from something like £14) at H & M. This was my festival look last summer, and I am looking fowards to seeing what the new summer/festival look will be.
P15 TKE
Pretty photography of sunny stuff
So as I say goodbye winter, and sudden hello summer (although I am faced with the truth of freezing wintery spring) I reminiss over winter wonderland parties where I got to wear thick crochet tights (I love thick wooly crochet tights and these ones are from portugal) and red velvet skater dresses with fake fur trims from my mum's old vintage dressing up box. Thinking about it, I may do a shoot on that box...
All wintery and warm
Pretty photography of sunny stuff
So as I say goodbye winter, and sudden hello summer (although I am faced with the truth of freezing wintery spring) I reminiss over winter wonderland parties where I got to wear thick crochet tights (I love thick wooly crochet tights and these ones are from portugal) and red velvet skater dresses with fake fur trims from my mum's old vintage dressing up box. Thinking about it, I may do a shoot on that box...
All wintery and warm
I think.
Ahh summer...
I just like taking photographs... of eyes.
And now I look fowards to warm easy trips to Brick Lane, and Portobello and Camden.
Ahh summer...
I just like taking photographs... of eyes.
And now I look fowards to warm easy trips to Brick Lane, and Portobello and Camden.
Hmm, and also if you are poor or want a new source of shopping stuff here are a few useful sights and stuff:
I always reccommend charity shops and markets for unique items
Primark for essentials and skirts and belts that look nicer than primark
Sales are amazing. Primark, charity shops and sales. And primark sales. <3
Vintage places around
Your parent's/ Grandparen'ts (etc) wardrobe (preferably the back part)
Oh and my mum always reccomends shopping in the Kid's sections cos they are cheaper (no tax) and smaller sizes.
And also I find it alot easier to buy in shops cos you can get stuff in the sale that isn't on the website!
Thanks for reading, feel free to comment or follow or whatever!
Flossie, Monster Munch Blog
Next Post very soon

That is not happiness it is hipiness although happy is hippy.
Aww you are so sweet :) I remember wanting this dress and never got it for some reason. It's amazing and you look gorgeous! And i am so jealous that you get to go to Brick Lane when you want. Every time I visit London I look forward to stocking up there.
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting that colour nail polish for awhile! Hehe I love your new dress, and the floral crown! I have been eyeing one that looks like that actually.
ReplyDeletexx Carina
cool girls !! :)
ReplyDeleteyeeeeay your blog is great dear :)
ReplyDeletefollow you !!
xx
www.simplebutreal.com
I love that flowery dress - it'll be perfect for summer :)
ReplyDelete-Danielle
Thank you everyone! I will check out all your blogs. And on the subject of lovely flowery dress', my next blog (or maybe the one after) will have more on that one, and another one, aswell as floral skirts and granny chic cardigans!
ReplyDeleteFlossie
Monster Munch Blog
LOVE HIPPIE VIBEZZZZZ
ReplyDeletewe are so cool: 'P15 TKE'
and WOW look how many people love you with all the lovely comments and the following.
xxx
thanks!
ReplyDeletecute pictures, i like your blog :)
ReplyDeleteI'm following :)
ReplyDeletelove that little floral dress and you have gorgeous eyes! im jealous!
ReplyDeletecool photos! and i agree, sales are love!!! :)
ReplyDeletexx
heyrocketgirl
Really cool photos.Following you.
ReplyDeleteaww thankyou everyone! I have checked out (and followed) all your blogs!
ReplyDeletelove that vinatge ad and the piss take thing!!! great tips and wow for your comments 15 !!! :)
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love vintage? You should come visit me, and I'll take you to all the really awesome places I know hehe :) Great velvet dress too, so cute! Thanks for your super lovely comment! Panda xo
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteFlossie
xx
Hello, thanks ever so much for the comment and I'm now following, lovely blog:D xo
ReplyDeleteyou're so sweet!
ReplyDeletexoxo from Sweden
/S & E
oooh, didnt see these comments...
ReplyDeleteEllie aww thank you! I follow you too, i think. And sarah and emma thank you!
Flossie xx