So i got more inspired by my book, DIY Fashion, and really liked the illistrations, so started doing some of my own. I don't like the first two but the third one is my favourite, i think its because its not just copied.
oh so out of proportion!
My favourite: looks like cher from x factor cross with amy winehouse and a model!
This is me. I thought i should have a picture, and i s'pose this isn't like all vain, so yer. I like my scarf alot.
cute drawings! Thanks for entering the giveaway, winner in my new post and hope there will be more giveaways soon. Plus hope you visit back:) www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com
Illustrations! (My current obsession) Very nice! And I also agree that the third one is the best. (Googled to see who is Cher from xfactor :p) If you mention xfactor Im assuming your from the Uk. How great :)
you are very artistic my paly and i was laughing so hard at the picture of me and the caption you wrote.keep on drawing and creating.xxx
ReplyDeletethankyou (:
ReplyDeleteahha lol this one is kindaa crap but i wanted to have a catchup xxx
i like the 3rd one too.i laughed at the last picture though xx
ReplyDeletemy fav is the last one ;)) xx
ReplyDeletei love the pics! :) nice drawing,
ReplyDeletethanks for commenting on my blog. :)
following!
so lovely .Enter my giveaway? x hivennn.
ReplyDeleteI love this! I was looking through your posts - you have impeccable taste, darling.
ReplyDeletec:
melanielikes.blogspot.com
Follow?
thankyou all of you! I will follow all of you ;)) and thankyou again!
ReplyDeletecute drawings! Thanks for entering the giveaway, winner in my new post and hope there will be more giveaways soon. Plus hope you visit back:)
ReplyDeletewww.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com
thankyou i will (:
ReplyDeleteThank you so much :D
ReplyDeleteI'm following you now ;)
Marc.
Illustrations! (My current obsession)
ReplyDeleteVery nice! And I also agree that the third one is the best. (Googled to see who is Cher from xfactor :p) If you mention xfactor Im assuming your from the Uk. How great :)
Lovely blog! Followed you :)
Carolina*
aww thankyou both of you! Yes I am from the uk, and although cher is far from my idol, I did enjoy drawing her. Thankyou for following!!
ReplyDeleteFlossie
Monster Munch Blog