Saturday, 22 January 2011

Summery things and lovely bargains

So I felt a bit summery, and ransacked my draws for floral, summery, festive (as in festivaly), and erm vintagey stuff! I think I need to say vintage less though... maybe i will start heading for retro, its kinda more fun and bright I suspose. What do you think of these clothes? Oooh, purple font, get me!



So i pulled out some of my floral favourites and festival summery things...



skirt: £2 primark, Top: £3 Topshop sale, Bag: £5 Portobello Stall


Floral blouse: £3 charity shop (origanally Topshop), Skirt: £2 Primark

Festival outfit



Shorts: £5 H and M, Floral top: £5 Topshop sale




Granny chic knit cardi (hand-me-down)











Bag: £5 vintage stall
Belt: £1 primark
Desert boots: Clarkes



Leather






Vintage dress + cardi combo





Skirt: H and M sale £5





Shorts: £1.50, vintage charity shop


Origanally from Next kids, they look topshop I think









Festival dress from Glastonbury


Flower garland from another festival






My festival outfit

Close up festival outfit


(old hair)






Green dress: dance shop?


Belt: Primark £1








Me and my friend cut this dress to make it shorter and change the shape.












Eye and hook topshop 'vintage tunic'


sale: £16 i think





Thank you for reading!
Flossie xx

Look out for the next post on, erm, hair styles!


Oh, and one more thing. Just a little thought.
What do you think of Primark?
If you live somewhere else, it is a very cheap but good clothes (etc) store
where you can buy cheap things like my spotty skirt
and it is similar to Walmart
I think

75 comments:

  1. Lovely summery outfits and I love the bag in your second picture, beautiful!
    The necklace you asked about was £2.00 an the p&p was only 80p! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Primark's Awesome, more similar too Forever 21 though I think.
    I adored all your outifts and pieces and that satchel was only £5??
    I REALLY gotta get down to Portobello Market!!
    Although, I live quite a long way from London! Arghh!
    xo
    Freya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! rebecca- i think I might have to get that necklace it is gorgeously bohemian! And Freta, i really recommend you come down for a weekend and visit camden, brick lane and Portobello market in summer, becuase it isn't very nice when its cold! Thank you for the lovely comments, much appreciated!

    Flossie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello gorgeous, thank-you for the comment!
    my sister has the bubble skirt version of your short, they are so pretty.
    hehe yup thats me in the picture, thank-you very much. i'm loving your festival outfits, which are you planning on going to? i love my collar dress, definitely something i'd recommend to everyone, they are beautiful and so versatile, they also look gorgeous on everyone. definitely going to follow you, follow back if you wish <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! Obsessed with the flowered shorts!
    Youve been to the glastonbury festival!? That's on my bucket list hahaha. Dying to go. But too far away :(

    Carolina*

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the floral blouse pretty and sophisticated and yay for the green dress so happy its getting worn - all the outfits are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the festival outfit and the hook and eye dress!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely love all of the florals! Especially the shorts. I've been saying retro instead of vintage lately. Hmm only been into Primark once and didn't buy anything, so can't have a valid opinion on it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone! Yes, I do love the shorts and only £1.50! I got a fake fur coat there too for £4!!! or something like that. Yeah, I have been to Glastonbury about 5 times or maybe 6, and im going to edinburgh and maybe some others this year as well as Glasto. My mum works there thats why!

    Thank you all!!
    Flossie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE IT
    especialy granny chic cardigan!!! and that you've got 22 followers im so happy for you!!

    you totally pull of the festaviley look
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww thank you! I feel all special! Oh guys, if you want me to follow you (check out your blog whatever) please tell me cos i loose track of the people who follow me and their blogs!

    Thank you!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the decoration of your room

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh thank you but thats my old room! Its jus the cleanest and quite good for taking photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grannie style is one of my favorite styles! And is that a fire place in your room?? So jealous if it is!

    I'm a follower!

    http://theartofdressingwell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks! Yes i love 'granny chic' as I called it. And I have fireplaces in pretty much every room in my house, like 6 in my house i think!

    Thanks for following and the lovely comment!
    Flossie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. ive given you the award thing check out my blog for details i can tell you aswell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now all we need to do is conjure up the summer;) Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. THanks poppy! and yes summer is all that is left to come now (: will check out your blog!

    FLossie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are great looks! You look so much older than your age! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw thank you. Lol i really don't look old in real life im pretty short and stuff but thanks!
    Flossie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. all the pictures are so lovely, I like your outfits:) I think, your style is so good!
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank you!
    am following all of you
    (i think)
    please follow! wow im a beg...

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love your festival outfits! heck, i love all the outfits you laid out :) we dont have primark here but i'm all about affordable clothes, so i'm guessing primark is good:)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your summer outfits and you're right about primark, it rules!

    The Flower Girl

    X

    ReplyDelete
  25. All of these are so amazing! Very summer lovely. Can't go wrong with some floral.

    Thanks for your lovely comment. :)
    ---
    http://herphantasmagoria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. aww thank you everyone! yes primark is amazingly cheap and wonderful like amazing! But bad quality i suppose... ah well!Thank you for all your lovely comments!

    please follow!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such nice floral and girly clothes you got there, wish it was summer already and i could wear similar things! And though i've never been in any of Primark shops, i've seen some good stuff they sell and the prices were dirt-cheap, so i'd like to go and see what they offer :)
    Thank's for stopping by at my blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  28. gorgeous outfits, love all the floral pieces you've got!




    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanks for the comment :) i did a copycat post if you want to see x

    ReplyDelete
  30. thank-you for the comment,
    grr she is.. i know same?! the point is your make it yours and different the dress would look different on us both as well. definitely you should they are so pretty! i love them, although i don't know if they are for summer the ones out at the moment they are quite heavy material, but we'll see what summer brings!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh the florals are all just gorgeous, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  32. love the outfits!! especially those florals!! they are gorgeous :) XXX es.

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. loove these pictures, and especially love the bag!

    <3 http://eccentricdaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm a sucker for floral prints. I'm currently stocking up on little floral frocks for the summer. Your outfits are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow you look super cute!! love the floral blouse, the head piece with flowers and the topshop shorts!!

    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you everyone!
    The shorts are actually next kids but i think they look topshop. £1.50 in a vintage shop! Quick happiness annoucsment; I GOT A Vvivienne westwood jacket from my dad! omggggg
    anyways, i shall check out all your blogs and probally ennd up following you all!

    Please follow!
    Flossie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow love your stuff, such bargains :)
    And I looooooove primark :)
    Following you!
    Amy,x

    ReplyDelete
  38. I just love floral patterns! :D
    & I've only been one time into a primark store and I was speechless..
    It's so cheap! But quality wasn't always good..
    Anyway I wish there was one where I live, too, or at least an online shop don't you think?
    Cute blog Florence!
    Would you mind follow me back?
    Would be very lovely of you (:
    xx Ann

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ahh thank you Ann and Amy and every one else! Wow you know my real name :o
    Yeahh im sure i shall follow all of you! Many many thanks
    Flossie xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanyou so much for the sweet comment, following you to! Love your clothes, all the outfits are so nice and I want those floral shorts! Great find :)

    http://fashionbabesfashiondaydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. hey flossie (:
    I just replied to your comment on my blog (why is it that blogger doesn't have a reply button?! that's really annoying, isn't it?) just thought you should know!
    xxx Ann

    ReplyDelete
  42. wow, that cropped floral top and those floral denim shorts are a dream come true.

    www.jenniwells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. ahh thank you everyone! you are so kind and i am following like all of you! ahh, how many comments i have i feel so appreciated!
    many thanks and please follow
    Flossie xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. cute clothes! great blog :)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love these pieces!! Especially the floral pieces!!

    Stop by sometime!! Maybe we could follow each other if you like?

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh you have some gorgeous clothes!
    Lovely blog aswell.
    Thankyou for your lovely comment made me laugh thanks for following im following back :)

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oooh I can't wait for spring! You have such lovely clothes. :) I especially love that pink cardi and the last dress. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  48. love your style...and prices!

    new post www.baselements.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. ive given you the award thing check out my blog for details i can tell you aswell xxx

    Heated Blanket

    ReplyDelete
  50. wow you are very good at finding a deal!

    I don't mind primark but its the queues and the swarms of people that detract me from going back.

    ReplyDelete
  51. ahh comments i thank you all alot alot alot (:
    Giuli: would love it if we followed each other am doing it now.
    Lisa: yes, i agree. The fast moving but long tedious queue and primark being a busy, big and hot shop is detracting, but I do find many bargains there. Unfortuanatly, many others happen to have the same clothes!
    Christine, Lottie, Jennifer, Ginger snap, sienna and anyone else i have missed out!
    And ohhh award sounds great but i cant acess your blog and the heated blanket confuses me! Please erm message me or something? Thanks
    Flossie xx

    ReplyDelete
  52. The green blouse you are wearing in the third picture is so cute! Xx and i love that brown bag

    ReplyDelete
  53. how come you have sooooo many floral things? i'm jealous :) you look good in them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  54. ahh thank you! I just get stuff in sales and off family and charity shops and steal of friends and even ballet performances! Either my next post or one later will include a nice vintage number which is floral and some grunge stuff i think you guys might like so please follow or just check out my future posts!
    Flossie xx

    ReplyDelete
  55. thank you for such a lovely comment :) it was so so sweet! oh wow, loving all your floral print, you know me, i'm a sucer for it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  56. *sucker, hah clearly i cannot spell

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi dear! Amazing pics, so inspiring!

    Thanks for your sweet comment! Your blog is gorgeous! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  58. love this stuff! you got a gorgeous style :)
    i'd love to follow each other :)

    xoxo,c.a ♥

    http://candyfloss-addicted.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  59. ahh thank you everyone! 63 comments.. wow actually now 64 i suppose (most of them are me saying thank you :/)
    Thank you! ooh 30 followers (:
    Flossie xx

    ReplyDelete
  60. thank you for the lovely comment :)
    i love your outfit!!!

    xo anja
    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. Cute outfits! I am also looking forward to summer bust still in embracing winter! Sweet blog, looking forward to next post, in the mean time i think i'll scour through your archives! New follower!!

    www.dressupwithlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thanks for yet another lovely comment on my blog thankyou very much. The necklace from gladrags is currently out the shop at the moment but when they get it back in il let you know there lovely arn't they. xx

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  63. i really love the florals!!

    ~tati~

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hey, thanks for your comments and interest in my blog! I got the birds wing ring from Topshop for £8.50. I've got one in silver too, love them!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  65. i'm incredibly jealous of your bargains! and i'm still lusting after a pair of desert boots!
    thanks for commenting and i LOVE your blog - very excited to have found you :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  66. love the florals, they're amazing! love your blog, following!

    ReplyDelete
  67. wow really love all these pieces. seriously can't wait till the summer let alone spring :) the first festival outfit is my favourite and those shorts for £1.50! :o amazing :)

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. all lovely summer outfits!
    I love the headband with flowers! it is so pretty!

    ps :maybe you like to join my armani giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  69. thank you so much for your lovely comment <3
    made me so happy ^_^

    ReplyDelete