Saturday, 5 February 2011

Lets go back to the good old days... cos i love vintage

I have the house to myself. My house has 3 floors, well it had a loft conversion. It is one of those victorian ones kind of, all warm and old fashioned inside. The walls are covered in vintage stuff; we have fireplaces, old, old books, more vintage stuff and clothes. Lots of beautiful clothes. My mother is bigger than me, and doesn't like me to steal her clothes but this time I can't resist. When no one is home, it feels like I am back in the good old days; I have discovered a vintage bridesmaid dress in the vintage fancy dress box, and warm snuggly clothes. I decide I will have another post some time about my fancy dress box, but for now im remenissing and being a granny.


Ok, so first my wish list! Well item, see i want a dress....
A peter pan collar dress i think but dont know which is my favourite so here are some...

I love Dianna Vickers dress! Not too keen on the new look one, but i do love the style.

Peackocks dress, £16
I think Peackocks and New look have really good ones,
not that they are always my favourite shops
but vintage markets and stuff are great too: charity shops and parents stuff

Pilot, £16

LOVE LOVE LOVE
Topshop I think

Now my granny stuff...
My dress finishes longer than it normally does, and I have my horrible knees out but I dont care.My face bears a strange expression, but I am a strange person. I am wearing my horse riding socks.




I feel like a Granny, cos I am wearing vintage and decathalon. And primark.





Now I am a Brownie meets army meets teenager. I like warm things.

Being warm is my priority.

Lets go back to the good old days... cos i love vintage.
Lets be Grannys and dress up warm
Wear slippers in the park
Lets be Grannys.

Flossie xxx
Check out my next post comming soon
________________________________
Oh and if you missed my Vivienne Westwood post about my new Vivienne Westwood
jacket and you wanna see it, click here!

28 comments:

  1. oooh i love that topshop dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that navy velvet dress is the best!!! and your outfits are so cute. great brown shoes! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dresses and your outfits are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnaks for the comment. Jep vintage is realy great

    ReplyDelete
  5. brownie army teenager looks are always the best (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the brownie army teenager dress is absolutley gorgeous, especially with your hair!
    :) you have brilliant taste
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was a granny in my past life totally captured my grannyness.love love this post.i especialy love the topshop dress and your knees.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks grandiose (: i really want a dress w/ this kind of collar .. . xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfits! and omg i want your room its lovely :) so lucky to have a fireplace....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute dress!

    Thanks so much for your comment, check out my new post if you like : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dresses!!
    Love the red mary jane(:

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog and posts!i love your outfit posts!!and those dresses are so sweet!
    following!
    looking forward to seeing u on my blog as well!!
    kisses from greece!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this post! I follow you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you so much for your lovely comment doll, following you :)
    tip: make your pictures larger so your outfits are clearer to see, works wonders xx
    much love, shen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Velvet and peter pan collars are the best matches! Not too keen on the colour of Diana Vickers dress, but the style is so sweet. I've been going through a peter pan collar addiction. I've bought almost 10 pieces with a collar recently hahah. Thanks for you sweet comment! Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that Peter Pan collar dresses.
    You should make your pictures look bigger, cause your are gorgeous!!!!

    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are adorable, and of course I'm happily following back! Peter pan collars are spectacular, I love you appreciation for vintage!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. great blog!
    I follow you of course:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey! nice style! congrats... never stop be unique! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these vintage dresses
    Great post


    Fede/Fedulab
    http://fedulab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely photos!!
    xxx

    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks sooo much for the very sweet comments dear! You look quite adorable and the peterpan collar dresses are perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah, I can't wait for my next post either, but since I catched a cold, maybe we have to wait a little longer...):

    Thanks for your sweet comment, dear!(:

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    ReplyDelete
  24. so many pretty peter pan collar dresses, i want them all hehe
    Scrapbook de la Emma

    ReplyDelete
  25. Peter Pan collars are so classic.

    I'm all about Grandma Chic.

    jenniwells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You have such a wonderful blog. Let's follow eachother!
    stcymargaret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete