Happy New Year, Merry Christmas and yay my first blog since Febuary!
This is slightly long, but it has been a while so anyway. I must thank father christmas for the various presents i recieved and loved, including an ipod, some lovely vintage looking flower earings and a book! DIY fashion! Ahh this book has inspired me so much already; I have searched the house looking for anything to create something from: toys, scraps, packaging and old clothes. Here are some pictures:
My amazing and totally inspiring new book!I make dominoe bracelets!
My brother said i could have these ones. I re-shaped them. The blue one is cropped and the green one has tasseled that are tied tight, i also cut the tight collar down so its loose. Im not sure if i will do the sleeves... but i really like the designs on them- vintageness. And in the corner you can see the next items i shall be stealing from my brother; his shirts. ;)
This cardigan inspired by sailors and visits to rich-living-design-loving aunties whom i dress to 'impress' in smart little outfits. This used to be a polo neck jumper, and since my mother shrunk my cashmere cardigan, i needed a new one! I turned this into a fitted cardigan with sailor back bit, and a little brooch to keep it together; kind of wrap around. This will be worn on visits to the family!
These are a selection of jewellery, mainly necklaces, i made/have. I 'created' the teapot ones, the dice and dominoe ones, the crayon one, the flower/ribbon one and the cassette ones. I am thinking of drilling holes in pletchums and turning them in to necklace charms.
My friends have these mini crayon necklaces made of plastic and i wanted one! I just varnished a crayon and hope to make a hole!
I must finish now, it is almost 2011! New decade! OMG but anyway, my next post will be soon!
Flo :)
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY-your back!!! i love the mood boards/selection of jewellery.LOVExx
ReplyDeleteWOW what a great range of jewelerry and stuff.xxx
ReplyDeleteahha thanks guys xxx
ReplyDeletei love the domino and dice jewellery!!!
ReplyDeletethank you, my specailality ;)
ReplyDeleteYou should sell some of that. Lovin the shorts very topshop indeed
ReplyDelete