Friday, 25 February 2011

Get the silk 'n' skirt vintage look

Today felt like a glimpse of the long summer ahead; it was warm and colourless, but with occassional sunny shimmers. It was so humid and warmish i collected my friend from round the corner in a simple crop top... wow that says something!


Anyway, this post is a collection of pictures of me wearing vintage-ey summery outfits that are all pretty girly and cute. I seem to be in love with silk; silk head scarfs, loose vest tops and tie tops. (The silk tie top will be in my next post)




silk head scarf

silk top: some place in India
Cardigan: vintage hand-me-down

silk scarf (head scarf): vintage

Jeans: topshop sale, £10

earrings: set of 5 pairs, £1 Primark

sun glasses: £3 Brick Lane

shoes: Primark £12







cardigan: vintage hand-me-me down

cardigan: vintage hand-me-down

Skirt: hand-made


skirt: H&M

skirt: Primark, £2

perfect nail varnish <3

And here i am smiling weirdly to say goodbye!

Thank you for reading! If you have any questions, comments, opinions, ideas etc please do comment!
And following would be even better
Also feel free to ask me to check out your blog, because I do love finding new amazing blogs!

Tune in to the next post
which will include a silk tie top among other things!

26 comments:

  1. such lovely things, i love silk atm!
    amyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hair and cute style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits!!! your little red shoes are adorable!!

    visit my blog and follow me if you like:)

    xx

    www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your so sweet thanks for the comment. love your cute outfits. xx Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely post i love your outfits, i really want something like that for my hair i just cant seem to find one lol.
    I LOVE that nail varnish colour too!

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these outfits! I think you look very mature for your age hehehe

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute!! i love vintage. i love how u combined clothes so that the whole outfit looks like u just came out of that decade. :D

    ~tati~

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these outfit are soo wonderful!
    The blue pants with dots is amazing :D And the red shoes are gorgeous as well :D

    xxx London & Paris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love all of these outfits, your got an amazing style!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfits! i really like your hair with that headband:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOSHHHH. You are like a life size DOLL. I love it. You are far too adorable. I want to eat you up. But I won't as that'd be, you know, weird...

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. those sunglasses are amazing!! i totally need to find a pair like that and i love your hair up with the head scarves it looks adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just discovered your blog now.. and it's so cute! i love all the photos you posted :) such a pretty young girl you are ;)

    -hazel

    ReplyDelete
  14. really like the combinations .you look like a pink lady from grease,very fifties chic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. totally love your silk head scarf! and i like the outfit with jacket+ navy pokadot skirt the most

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute photos, I love your headscarf! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey girl,
    you have been selected for our reward. You can see your reward on ours site ^-^

    http://themadtwins.blogspot.com/2011/03/mad-twins-award.html

    xxx London & Paris

    ReplyDelete
  18. So lovely! I LOVE those dotty Topshop jeans. Can't believe I missed them in the sale. panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're so stylish darling...


    L♥ts of L♥ve

    http://inspiremebitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your pics.....your room has so much personality....love it!

    hugs and kisses by Mani

    ReplyDelete
  21. So funky and edgy! Fabulous! You did an amazing job like always!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've already commented this but i gave you a little mention on my blog take a look xx

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. These outfits are all adorable! You are just so cute! O_O I especially love those blue pants. xx

    ReplyDelete