Saturday, 15 January 2011

Vintage Bargians and over sized jackets...

Oversized Jackets, satchels and more...
So recently I have bought (and been given) a few things, including a Levis jacket, a corduroy jacket, desert boots and a denim cut off jacket. Now im looking fowards to summer...
These are my new lovely desert boots from Clarkes.
Desert boots + chino jeans + slightly over sized jacket =


Jacket: £5, charity shop
Bag: £5 Portobello Road (a stall)











Levis's denim jacket.
Its oversized and furlined.


My dad said I could have the jacket so thanks dad!

Natural surroundings







I got this in the sale at Rokit, Brick Lane reduced from
£20 to £5.

Army look.
So recently I have been getting into oversized jackets, denim, chinos, satchels, desert boots and more! I love the mix of a larger, warm jacket with shorts and thick crocheted tights. This creates a look that is comfortable and warm, as well as practical and fashionable. The other thing I love is it is not expensive. Buying from Charity shops, vintage shops and markets are the alternatives to expensive new clothes that many people will also have. Anyway second hand clothes are better for the enviroment, and cheaper. I love asking my parents for their old clothes too, so I can make something new or just wear it!
Thankyou, Flossie
Monster Munch Blog
In the next post, look out for summery bits!

12 comments:

  1. Hey love this post. I love how you are turning old things into new things. Really good idea. :)
    Sorry my blogspot was screwing up,
    and it deleted all the people I was following
    so sorry if I didn't add you back,
    I really didn't mean to.
    Anyways,
    Following again,
    thanks for telling me. :)

    cassie,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is fine, I was just confused when my followers numbers started dwindiling down! Love your blog too!

    Thanks, Flossie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you rocker, you.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post.and great pictures.you should make the pictures bigger when you upload them though xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the brown bag:)xxx


    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello(: i just found your blog!! and i really like some of your posts(: that bag is just lovely and i think your blog is cute and moving right along(: great job!

    -maebell(:

    www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Thekla and Maebell, I shall check out your blogs. Please feel free to follow!

    Flossie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! i love the brownish bag:) X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, every one seems to be liking it! Follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. toller style !!! <3
    danke fürs verfolgen :D
    now following ;)

    xx, tany :*

    http://www.whoop-itup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post! I love that you re used your dads jacket!! I'm all about saving money :)

    - www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete