Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Blogs I love including peoples give aways and who one the thing!

So a couple of my friends and fellow bloggers have given me prizes, are having cool giveaways and just have cool blogs!

This giveaway is really cool! It is a Hugo and Armani sunglasses giveaway-pretty cool! I love the blog so check it out, its all vintagey and stuff. CLICK

So Poppy and Helen (who's page doesn't seem to work!?) gave me seprate blog awards which is all very exciting so I thank them alot alot alot! For winning these things, I have to do a few things....
Its a bit ironic all these people have a million more followers than me...
A few secrets about me....
                                                         This is getting deep....

1) I participate in a Pony Club. Yes I love ponies...

                    2) I love vintage alot. I think its cos of my mum.
   
       3) I like blogging cos my school friends aren't into it. Oh and its fun and inspiring and stuff too.

4) No secret to my friends, I love to learn

                                5) Im quite horrible, especially to my bestest friends
                                      I don't mean it :/

Thats all I can think of...

Now I am mean't to say blog I want to win it... I think?

The Flower Girl                    I recommend with all my heart you look at this. Tres amazing! She is really young and is opening up her own fashion shop! I just love her style and design and all of it. Please check it out!

Flashes of style              Wow this is amazing. Like literally. She is so pretty like stunning and her clothes and Shop: Flashes of style     style is amazing



These are just ones I recommed:
I like Glitter                       Crazy fashion, so underated. She kinda asked me to do this... lolz

Red Brick Lipstick           Amazing, amazing and lovely person. I love her fashion!

The mad twins                 Pretty clothes in pretty pictures and lovely person! Or is it two people? I only just discovered this blog. CLICK THERE FOR GIVEAWAY!

ahashakeheartbreaker   Really nice clothes and pictures and hair. wow o wow.

This fashion lark             Love love love

When hippies rule the world they looked cool                   Cool blog end of.

Stud Muffin (Panda)                                      This blog is amazing and wow



___________________________________________________            
     Oh and I thought I should have some sneak previews of my next possible posts:
                Also now pictures is kinda boring, I don't expect you to of read all of this.

Grunge look- bascically I have realised summer is a long time away from now

design ventura- if you are interested in competitions, design, art, products, shops and anything
Check this out, and yes. We won!
Check it out on facebook

Discoveries of more vintage and granny things

Warm: military meets brownie guide


Also whats up with macaroons? Do you like them? They look good
and are great for pictures
but don't taste
swell.


Here is a picture cos I like pictures:  (not taken by me)

sorry if that was boring,
Flossie xx
Tune in to the next post on something about design or fashion!

18 comments:

  1. We first thank you so much for your amazing post about our giveaway :)

    And we secondly adore you "grudge" pictures :)
    London used to do that when she was younger XD

    And thirdly, we adore you green dress :D


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you, your blog is amazing and i didnt put it in twice just cos of the giveaway, i actually love the blog!
    Flossie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love posts with little tidbits about the blogger :) I totally love vintage too, always feels a bit like a treasure hunt! thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O thank-you so much! i'm having a giveaway at 100 followers hehe shopping on the weekend for it, i've got a new post up if your interested xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog! I'm also having a camera giveaway on our facebook! Thank you for your lovely comment. Following :) Hope you visit back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got a new giveaway, too (:
    It's from emitations.com
    would mean a lot to me if you'd enter!

    &your vivienne westwood jacket from the other post is the killer! :D
    Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is SO AWESOME! love the photos, especially for last one..yum! thanks for your comments!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh I'm interested in your next post and thanks for the link xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the link and award! I love these pictures too, those macaroons! OH MY GOD, I haven't had any for years! My mouth is watering hahaa. Thanks for the comment, as well, your very sweet! Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank-you for the comment,
    ooh you'll have to point me in the direction of a macaroon shop in london, because i've never had one! and i need one.
    haha, yeah i know, fair play!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!!nice blog and fun!!
    i am following!wish to see you sometime visit mine!!if you like!
    ffffashionmixxxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't think it was boring as well! You took some cute photos, and look like you have some great stuff to share. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the lovely feature! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!


    The Flower Girl

    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was fun to learn a little more about you! Thanks so much for your comment and for following!:)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog!! I understand perfectly the "school friends aren't into it" part! It's much more funnier to do something special! :D

    xx
    http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wooohooo! Congrats on your award(s). HOW EXCITING. Your facts are fun. When I was younger, me and my friends totally called ourselves the "Pony Pals." We didn't have ponies or anything. We just, you know, called us pony pals. Huh. We were a little bizarre..

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete