Flo's Fashionista!
Florals...
It's not even spring and florals are back, but not in the old girly way. Shops are making florals apeal to more punky/indie people aswell. We're seeing celebs wear them too, and (as always) everyone is gonna. I call it the
URBAN WISHING IT WAS SUMMER HIPPIE LOOK
Cropped tops are really in right now. I think they're kinda indie. Flower ones make it look more feminene if you wear with jeans and converse or whatever it looks quite cool. Also flowery cropped tops with like one word over the top look cool(New look teen section)
There are lots of styles- strapless is more girly i suppose.
There are lots of styles- strapless is more girly i suppose.(New look teen section)
I love primark's cheap flowery dresses, they're really in there. From £4 for more simple vest dresses and £5 for ones with this lace bit (very cool) its a bargin. Thw lace ones combine strripes and flowers so they're really in and you can wear as skirt with top over the top.
I've seen lovely offfice brogues with brown leather bits and flowery everywhere- they are very cool!
New look used to be slightly chavvy, but now it is resally booming, especaily the 1915 teen inspired section. You can get stripes, flowers, bangles everything for a reasonable price. Better than topshop, H and M, primark, urban outfiters- better than the rest for flowery stuff!
so that's my florals..



No comments:
Post a Comment