Friday, 19 February 2010

Flo's fashionista! NAUTICAL...












Fashionista!








Hey guys, haven't posted in a while so i'll start fresh with fashion!

I'm loving these new looks. It's not even spring yet and the shops have already got in al the new looks.






I love this new year sailor/nautical/parisian/french, i call sailor girl. I think it started at topshop with lots of amazing paris styled stuff, and now it's everywhere! Although the more parisian, (eiffel tower kind of stuff) is ending, I think stripes, red, navy, white and a tad of gold is gonna get bigger and bigger!




Cropped tops are in!







I like the idea of high wasted shorts that are not too short, bare legs or brighter navy tights, brogues, a striped top tucked in or a black top tucked into shorts with jumper on top. Maybe a red hankerchiefy scarf??? Lots of bangles and necklaces are cool too.








Or you can just have jeans and a stripy jumper, you're choice!








My brogues...






Topshop sailor coat and jumper I wanted, now sold out. (jumper origanally £32)



Bangles and bracelets!




High wasted shorts! :D









Primark copied Topshop, or maybe the other way round, with a lovely stripy jumper with gold button detail on 1 sleeve. Topshop's is knitted, and i prefer it but im a cheap scape so i settled with primark's £7 one instead. Topshop's is like £30!
I must say well done primark, you're really back in the game. Especaily with florals as you'll see another time. Topshop, great! Prices are still high but you're very trend setting. H and M, im ashamed. You're doing you're own thing but try and go with the trends a bit, although you're doing over sized stripy tops... so yh
FLossie
XD






































2 comments: