Friday, 1 January 2010

Me+friends+sleepover+new year's eve+dressing up=uh oh for parents and smiles 4 us!

I love motor bikes and cool blue jackets, but i gave up because i'm not the cheer leader type!
An all time favourite, the running man move, learn't from a cheap, yucky mug!


Stripy tights, tutus and dressing up, man we look cool! The pink streaks and fake eye lashes give us uniqueness on the fashion side!



ummm???? (me) I love check pjs!




Im the one with the sparkly jacket! My sparkly jjacket which proves you can get great stuff AND bargins from charity shops!






I like this one!






Us again!







Lion miranda, confused poppy, creepy katie and my eyes/nose!







Unsuccsesful dancing...






(another time)











New year with me, poppy, miranda and katie. At POppy's house. with party poppers, pom poms and a camera. uh ohhhhh. well anyway, here are some pictures! but we dont have any of retro roller skating! :(





No comments:

Post a Comment