Wednesday, 19 January 2011

nails and hair

My next post will probally be more specific. By then, I shall of had my hair cut, and er more photos. Anyway, i wanted to post some things I was thinking about...





I have this colour and I adore it. Mint Green by Barry M. Love th background colours too! They are kinda candy barbie sugary sweet colours but pastels. Kind of. It only costs £2.99 ish and I would recommend this colour and the strawberry pink for a vintage all year round colour. Love it!
Glee's Rachel on a really, really nice bike. I want a bike like this; mine is similar but it always has a burst tyre. I love Lea Michelle's face and hair; her hair is so nice and full and curly, while her face shape is amazing! Lovely cheek bones; sqaure jaw; nice smile. Lovely...

If I suited this hair cut, I would get it! Love the block fringe ness, but it wouldn't suite me :(




I just like this picture. It reminds me of a pear soap advert thing. Ah, I love her hair. How would you get a comb through that?
Sorry if this hasn't been very intresting. :/ What do you think of these things?
Tune in next time when I shall have a hair cut, and you shall see some floral things!

11 comments:

  1. i love this nail varnish so much and am tres glad that you gave it to me! actuasly i think a block fringe would suit you ALOT.i like that picture of the girl too, it really has got a vintagey feel and lol 'how would you get a comb through that'.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is lea michelle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. from glee like the main character! the one with the amazing facial structure ;)
    and thanks miranda. I didn't get block fringe got side one but love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank-you for the comment,
    i love the nail polish, ooh thank-you for the compliment about the fringe i can't tell if you mean from that post because that wasn't me, but in the one below that's me and i have a fringe hehe, thank-you for following x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank tyou, and yes it was the block fringe loveliness on your 2nd recent (est) post.
    And i love your fringe. and your blog. You should take some of you dressed up; that would be cool!
    follow me?

    FLossie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting a mint green nail polish for so so long! I kind of wish we had Barry M here in Australia, they have such wonderful colours!

    I envy Lea Micheles voice, and now her bike too haha. It looks like a Parshley, those are my ultimate dream bikes.

    I had a block fringe for almost all my life! I got sick of it though and decided to change it to a side fringe, but I still love block fringes.

    Thankyou for your lovely comment, shall follow you back:)

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool !! and btw look how many nice comments you have xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the lovely comment :)
    i follow you :) thanx for follow me :D

    xo anja
    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I love Barry M nail Paint, I got the Nail Effects in Black magic, it's awesome, it literally cracks up on the nail to look like a leopard print...kind of.
    It gives them this great grunge'n'glam look.
    Thanks for the follow, following back now...
    xo
    Freya
    P.S LUURRVVEE the name! It's genius!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you both of you! I do love Barry M nail varnish, and i might get the nail effects one! Ahha, the name was my friends idea

    Thank you so much!
    Flossie, Monster Munch Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete